Which VPS is better tos ign up with?

I'd highly recommend QHoster.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable vps web host.
The control panel is intuitive and powerful. The service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

I have heard a lot of good reviews about qhoster.com. They have good set of locations mostly in Europe. However if you need to get good locations within North America I would recommend you to have a look and check inet.ws

I would highly recommend QHoster.com cPanel VPS to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
The tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

Well, I have been dealing with QHoster.com cPanel VPS for a long time. Everything works well. My website is up and running and I love it! The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole.

KVChosting.net and inet.ws VPS plans are full of useful resources.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

Back