Which VPS do you use?

ozadin

I'm currently looking for a cheap VPS that offers good specs. The cheapest I have found so far is Ramnode. Their prices are cheap for the specs they give, and their customer support is amazing. I'm just looking for a VPS to host a Minecraft server since it's a cheaper alternative.

If you're using a VPS, which one are you using, and would you recommend it?

Tip: If you want to be sure that you get exactly what you pay for - choose VPS virtualization technology XEN.

hosting4review.blogspot.com !!!

VPS - - $15.95/month, 3.6 GHz CPU Frequency, 1 GB Memory (RAM), 20 GB SSD Storage, 1500 GB Monthly Bandwidth, 1000 MBPS Connection Speed, Dedicated IP, Xen-HVM, SolusVM Control Panel.

VPS Virtualization

First of all it is necessary to say a few words about the virtualization VPS. Few people pay attention to it and a very good reason. In order not to go into the pros and cons of this or that, I will give only one useful tip. It is not recommended to buy VPS OpenVZ (paid its analogue Virtuozzo), but not because of this platform is something wrong. The possibility of overselling resources and its extensive use of virtualization hosters made a bad name. Do not be mistaken if I say that 70-80% VPS on OpenVZ / Virtuozoo with overselling.

For reference. Overselling (overselling) - the sale of excess resources actually available on the server. For example: on a dedicated server 2Gb memory. The physical memory is enough for 2 VPS at 1Gb, but overselling can sell 3 or 4 VPS at 1Gb. The fact that most of the time, the client does not use completely 1Gb RAM. but let's say only half on it and expect to unscrupulous hosting companies. What led these mathematical tricks when the client needs to fully 1Gb of memory, for which he paid to the word, I think not difficult to guess: brakes, errors, downtime.

Overselling hosting provider allows you to reduce the price of VPS, through the reselling of the same resource more than once. Hence, these low prices on OpenVZ VPS compared with XEN and KVM. Find out whether there is overselling on a VPS is extremely problematic without it. Here is a special case, as it is possible to do this - compare prices rates (norma: 256mb-$ 5, 512mb-$ 10, 1024mb-$ 20). Draw your own conclusions.

Hi,ozadin
If you are looking for a cheap VPS provider then visit the site 9CubeHosting.com as they are providing their hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer service and support with guaranteed 99.9% server up time.And more over here they are having two different package of VPS they are openVZ VPS and Virtuozzo VPS,which helps the client to choose the required package with their requirement.

One of the the new company I know is there named as alphavbox. But the problem with alphavbox is that they are only providing online unmanaged servers.

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Hi

we want best vps services with affordable and cheap.From my point of sense myasp.net is a best hosting company providing the best services from all sides of hosting service.

According to my research Webintellects.com is offering reliable solutions on virtual server plans. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that AJKservers.co.uk will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

It is not easy to find a reliable and suitable company that can offer you best VPS. For a long time, I don't know how to find a better one. Until one day, I found ( gchao.com/?fuid=262 ). It was a fantastic Shopping experience. You can contact the customer service first on the company website, and they can offer you a testing VPS which has high speed and better configuration. They always offer some VPS/Dedicated Servers on promotion. ( gchao.com/promotion.php?fuid=262 ). The tech team also works around the clock with professional performance.

I suggest you to choose the VPS provider with the most skilled and helpful technical support. Because, when customers have skilled technical support they can enjoy the peace of mind. Good Hosting support allows customers to concentrate on their actual business without having to worry about Hosting problems. I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for all your VPS Hosting requirements. AccuWebHosting offers best in class VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.​

Back