Which Tooth paste do you use ?

kilato

There are a plenty of tooth pastes these days. Which tooth paste do you use ? How often do you change your tooth paste ?

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince charming from United State Of America. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to brush my teeth two times a day daily. So if you really want to know about which Tooth paste do i use, then i will tell you that Colgate. Dentist are also suggest for this great tooth paste. Here are many types of Colgate tooth paste, which i mention under here :

1. Colgate Active Salt
2. Colgate White
3. Colgate Max Fresh
4. Colgate Triple Action
5. Colgate Total Advanced
6. Colgate Tar Tar Protection
7. Colgate Oxygen
8. Colgate Cavity Protection
9. Colgate Total Pro Gum Health
10. Colgate My First

That's it.....................

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United States Of America. I am an Artist. I like to watch new Movies and want to now about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know about which Tooth Paste do i use, then i will tell you about Colgate. It is our family Tooth Paste. Doctors are also advice for this great brand of Tooth Paste. My all family members as well as my friends and their families are also using Colgate. Colgate provides our Teeth strongness and Power to fight the germs. It has many types, which i mention some of these :

1. Colgate Active Salt
2. Colgate Advanced
3. Colgate Sensitive
4. Colgate Total
5. Colgate Cavity Protection

That' it......................

There are a plenty of tooth pastes these days. Which tooth paste do you use ?

For the past 5 years or so, my wife and I have been using Ultra Brite Toothpaste. One of the reason why we have been using it is because it helps whiten teeth without putting a huge dent in our budget. Typically a 6oz tube of Ultra Brite costs around $1.00 and it can be found pretty much everywhere. So I love it for the price, the whitening factor and the ease of purchase.

Back