Which tool should use-

Use a US proxy IP to check the keyword rank of a site at USA location.
I have used HMA VPN proxies to set the location and IP of US location to work on US sites and also to track keyword rankings.

If you are interested in paid options, I would check out something like Moz.com or SEMRush.com. If you are outside of the US, depending on what reporting you are pulling they may offer you location options to choose from. Otherwise as others have noted you would have to spoof a US IP address, which could be slow and unreliable in terms of a connection. You will also want to clear all your cookies, so your own personal account history isn't interfering with the results.

To check keywords ranking in local US google search results, check manually. Search as normal, put small code &gl=us at the last of google search URL.

www[dot]google[dot]com/search?num=50&site=&source=hp&q=seo&oq=seo&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.3196.4002.0.4323.3.3.0.0.0.0.224.566.0j2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.27.hp..0.3.565.i5vVKDB2TuU&gl=us

To check keywords ranking in local US google search results, check manually. Search as normal, put small code &gl=us at the last of google search URL.

www[dot]google[dot]com/search?num=50&site=&source=hp&q=seo&oq=seo&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.3196.4002.0.4323.3.3.0.0.0.0.224.566.0j2j1.3.0....0...1c.1.27.hp..0.3.565.i5vVKDB2TuU&gl=us

Thanks for the amazing trick Dude. It really works.. majorly I used following ways to get USA rankings:

1. Using Google Incognito Window.
2. By Adding SEO Global add-on in Mozilla
3. By using Google Crome Extension "Swtchysharp"

Which tool should be use to find USA ranking?

Use a US proxy IP to check the keyword rank of a site at USA location.
I have used HMA VPN proxies to set the location and IP of US location to work on US sites and also to track keyword rankings. You too can follow this technique. Once when you have enabled an US IP proxy server, you can visit IP-Details.com to ensure the change in your IP address.

Back