Which social media site is most popular ?

Below are most popular social media sites;

1. Facebook: Facebook is the one of the best site where you’re likely to find friends, sharing photos, links, and quick thoughts of a personal nature.

2. Twitter: Twitter is the simplest of all social media platforms, you can share easily image views.

There are many social media apps that are vital to build business but out of them the best one are s follows:
Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus
LinkedIn
Pinterest

Facebook is the most popular website and there also other websites such as twitter, linkedin, Pinterest, Google plus but each site has its own benefits but mostly people use Facebook as their social network site.

Facebook has over one billion users and for a good reason. It caters to everyone's needs and every person with access to social media or the internet knows what Facebook is. They have recently started with services such as the Facebook Lite app, which is a significantly smaller download in terms of file size. This is to cater for developing communities and to further expand their horizons. Some people use Facebook for more than just communicating with friends. Some use it for their daily news and others to play games. Businesses and organizations also use it to reach out to potential customers.

This is why it's so successful, it gives you everything you need and more. What I like about it most is that I can see my friends go through their lives and it's interesting to see how they'll look twenty years from now and what situation they'll be in.

Back