Which sites give good backlinks?

SystHeal12

I am working on my site, named SystHeal. It is an antivirus downloading site. When I saw it in alexa toolbar then I found only 33 backlinks of this site. These backlinks are not sufficient for good ranking. so I want to increase my backlinks. Please tell me some sites that give dofollow backlinks.

There are many websites on the internet that give you good back links for instance, you can do social bookmarking, blog comment, forum submission, yahoo answer, directory submission, classified ads, video submission, image submission, article submission, press release, local listing.

They are ,
>social networking sites
>image submission sites
>content marketing sites

I am working on my site, named SystHeal. It is an antivirus downloading site. When I saw it in alexa toolbar then I found only 33 backlinks of this site. These backlinks are not sufficient for good ranking. so I want to increase my backlinks. Please tell me some sites that give dofollow backlinks.

Don't only focus on do follow links, do niche directory submissions, relevant forum postings, and blog comments, social bookmarking also web 2.0 profiles and social media popularity.

You can check on your competitors, especially those with high rankings. Check their backlink profile. Build links the same with their backlinks but be cautious. Choose sites that are with quality. Quality means it has high rankings (not always), not spammy, regularly updated, and the like. These sites are somewhat authority sites. Like when it comes to blog commenting, you choose sites that moderate comments. This way, you know the owner wants only quality posts on their pages. This is the whole concept in getting good backlinks.

Yup, I have visited your website. It has good stuff and keywords also fine as per niche market. But you do not have more good back links compare to your content, keywords and domain age.

Are yo fallow the SEO tactics, if yes you can optimize your on page and off page once then apply the organic tactic as well. Choose right seo expert or company then approach them definitely you will get good back links along with keyword ranking on major search engines.

1. Directory Submissions.
2. Article Submissions.
3. Press Releases.
4. Social Bookmarking.
5. Forums
6. Blog Commenting.
7. Profile Creations.

There are many websites on the internet that give you good back links for instance, you can do social bookmarking, blog comment, forum submission, yahoo answer, directory submission, classified ads, video submission, image submission, article submission, press release, local listing.

Please read this--

These backlinks are not sufficient for good ranking. so I want to increase my backlinks. Please tell me some sites that give dofollow backlinks.

OP asked about dofollow backlinks and good rank in search results, and most of tactics that you suggest, provides only nofollow inbound links and targeted to only increase traffic, not ranking.

To OP:

I found only 33 backlinks of this site. These backlinks are not sufficient for good ranking..

IMO, These backlinks are sufficient for good ranking, if they all are from quality and relevant website. Large number of dofollow inbound links won't give you high ranking on search result.

You can search forums in your niche and post quality posts there. You can also try Web 2.0 sites although those are pagerank zero that will get things going. Also keep in mind its not about quantity its about quality and the pagerank. Simply search your niche and forum and the forums with the highest pagerank should appear. You can check pagerank free online. If your not a expert in SEO its going to be a long and hard experience, it took me forever to rank my SEO Minneapolis business before I finally learned the in and outs.
This may help.

Last edited:
Back