Which sites are best for social media marketing?

aratiseo

Hello friends,

To day social media marketing have a great value.Which social media sites are best for social media marketing?

with Thanks,
Arati

Well, I've only experimented with Facebook and Twitter recently, and I think both works depending on how you use them to your advantage. I think Facebook works wonders, and you should definitely look into there for long-term users for your website. But, if you are looking for something immediate you should try twitter. You can easily see result faster compared to facebook. Although, results might not be long term. Nevertheless, it all depends on how you use the sites to your advantage like I stated above.

There are varius social networking sites you can use. I will recommed you following sites -

1. Digg

2.) StubleUpon

3.) Twitter

4.) Facebook

I think you should go for Facebook and Twitter considering their huge user base and high rate of users involvment respectively. You can also consider social bookmarking sites like Digg, Reddit, pinterest etc.

Facebook is prime site for Social Media promotion.
Twitter, Stumble Upon and Pinterest are some other sites for social media promotion and brand popularity of websites.

I just read an article stating that Google+ had moved up to #2 behind Twitter. You may want to further investigate that, but I would think between the brief blurp on Twitter and a bit of a longer post that you can have on Google+, you can't go wrong with that combination.

Social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest have a great impact on online business. Through this sites, even a small business owner can promote their business to a large audience.

I always gives first priority to Facebook and LinkedIn for doing social media marketing because these are the sites where we can get more traffic everyday and Google also crawl these social n/w sites everyday that is the advantage of these sites.

For me and my 16 niche sites each with their own G+, FB pages and Pinterest boards and Twitter accounts I find that G+ gains the most followers and + vs likes 100:1.

I post to G+ and FB regularly so my statistics have come naturally without any promotion. I can't explain why except I've read that FB is more geared to family and real friends and G+ more for business but I find my personal interaction at G+ is better too.

Niche, from the beginning, the demos for Google+ was for people that wanted a large platform for really serious discussions. It was dismissed as the geek's social network, but a lot has gotten done on there that other platforms are trying to copy. They did a great job by creating Hangouts.

I suggest you try Google Plus. It has been the center of attention in the world of webmasters in the post couple of months. Many say that posting in Google Plus has immensely helped their rankings. One reason is because when you post in Google Plus, it's like posting an article in a blog because it is essentially a backlink. As far as I know, Google Plus is the only social media that is structured this way.

I've only used Twitter and Facebook and I get a lot more success form Twitter so I will go with them. But I'm not selling anything, just promoting my articles, so if you are selling something then maybe Facebook and their ads is the way to go. Has anyone got any success with Google+?

Back