Which SEO tools do you use?

collinsexton

What do you use to promote your site? Do you manually submit your site to search engines, or do you have an "app" on your hosting panel that does it all for you, like me? :D I need some SEO recommendations as well. Anyone have any insight on this?

I always prefer Manual submission for building backlinks for my site because Google hates automated software for link building.

Promote our site I use manual submission. you will try do do any submission like a directory Social bookmarking, Blog commenting should not try to used auto fill software it's easy and minimum time can get more back links but it'e more harmful for our site.

I love the Google keyword tool so much, but it cannot supply you with all the information. You can find cool keywords with it but it cannot tell you if you can rank for those keywords. That is why you need tools like Market Samurai, Traffic Travis or SEOSpyGlass.

Robot Vacuum

Last edited:
I am prefer manually posting for building backlinks on search engines because google hates automated software for link building.

Hi If I may share, tools that I used for my SEO activities: Google Keyword Tool , Traffic Travis, Rank Tracker and Majestic SEO.

I manually build links and I use these techniques: social bookmarking , web 2.0 submission, document sharing, web directory submission ,article directory submission, press release submission and linkwheel submission.

HI you know one thing Organic search engine optimization is a long-term, ongoing and complex process. Tools can be used to make SEO tasks easier, faster and simpler.

Keyword word Research tool are used the seo and content publishing tools Link building tools,Ranking Analyzers tool are used of seo . Seo is stand search engine optimization.

If you are using software to do this, chances are you are probably using templated comments as well, which is not good for SEO. Google can ultimately detect that you are posting the same comments/statements on multiple web sites and it will make your site look like it's spamming others.

I am currently using SEO Powersuite Enterprise for a couple of days now but I still havent used its full potential.
I am using the SEO Spyglass software bundled with it to find my related competitions backlinks and try to submit manually my own backlinks to those sites.
As i dont seem to get how to submit it automatically. But I think this is a good way not to make everything look spammy. :)

You can promote your website through Facebook or Twitter and by sharing with people in chatrooms like on IRC servers,Create some cool videos and upload them on youtube and post link on blogs and forums,there are freelancers on websites like SEOclerks who offer to promote websites for small fee,this is simple way to promote I think.

1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is to the online marketer like air is to the human being. You can’t live without it.

2. Google Webmaster Tools
If Google Analytics is the air that an online marketer breathes, then GWT is the food that the online marketer eats.

3. Keyword Planner
Since the Keyword Tool has been replaced, Keyword Planner is the premier way of researching keywords.

4. MozBar
Knowledge is the name of the game with the MozBar. When you think about it, SEO has a lot to do with knowing the right stuff. The MozBar helps you discover the right stuff at a glance.

Back