Which photo-editing software do you use?

ozadin

I use Photoshop, and I'm learning how to make custom pictures by myself instead of relying on Google images for most of my articles and pictures. I have used GIMP, and that's a great free alternative to Photoshop.

Which one do you use?

I do not have enough to buy and even keep upgrading the Photoshop every year. So I have found GIMP to be a good alternative for me. Though I am not a designer, yet, I do have to use photo editing when I am slicing and making websites or even emails from the designs sent by my clients. Unfortunately, I do not know if there is a plugin for GIMP that would import Photoshop too. So I have a portable version of Photoshop too with me though it is much older (CS3) and was given to me by a client who had many PSDs to be sliced.

I'm using Paint Shop Pro (Corel Paint Shop Pro, not to be mixed with Corel Photo Paint).

It's a great software, easy to use and powerful. I don't like Photoshop even though it's more powerful and popular. But Photoshop's user interface needs improvements. Not only it doesn't look good (it never did) but some things are unnecessary complicated.

GIMP because it's free :p and almost as good as Photoshop

GIMP is a GREAT free alternative to Photoshop. It has a lot of the same features as Photoshop has, and is very good for newbies to get a sense how to use it if they're going to use Photoshop in the future. It's a good tool to start photo editing without making any investments at first. There are some alternatives like Pixlr if you don't think GIMP is good enough. It's web-based which means you don't have to download anything either.

ACDSee is my favorite photo editor for digital scrapbooking. It Comes with 400 shapes or create your own. This software is easy to use, you don't have to be a technical wiz to make digital scrapbooking creations from your photographs.

Photoshop is the best option for editing the photo..Once try it and this software is easy to use also..

Just like you ozadin, I am also trying to get the hang of Photoshop. It seems pretty user-friendly to me. However, I have not had any success with it so far. In other words, I have not been able to edit photos by myself. But I ma going to stick to it. After all, I have paid for this software. Why would I not use it?

Hello, Adobe Photoshop is great to use for photo editing first and forever. We can clear blemishes and imperfections in your photos. Easy to remove and change backgrounds.

Been using Adobe Photoshop since 1997, have tried a few others in those years but always came back to Adobe Photoshop.

In my opinion, Photoshop is the best image editing tool forever, but I can't afford it, so I switch to GIMP. The layout is similar to Photoshop and really user-friendly and powerful. Please check this article, it outlines other good free image editors out there besides GIMP. But my favourite free image editor is GIMP.

For photo editing, I use CANVA Photo Editor and in my opinion, anyone can easily use it to edit any photo without any difficulty.

I do not have enough to buy and even keep upgrading the Photoshop every year. So I have found GIMP to be a good alternative for me. Though I am not a designer, yet, I do have to use photo editing when I am slicing and making websites or even emails from the designs sent by my clients. Unfortunately, I do not know if there is a plugin for GIMP that would import Photoshop too. So I have a portable version of Photoshop too with me though it is much older (CS3) and was given to me by a client who had many PSDs to be sliced.

:D:D:D:D Photoshop is the best

Back