which one is the best iPhone or iPad?

Different gadgets for different situations. I like the iPhone for portability and the amoutn of apps avaliable. I like the iPad for home use for ebooks, general web browsing and gaming, the bigger screen makes so much more of a difference in my eyes.

They're different products for different things. If you're referring to getting an iPad with the 3G and mobile device so you can use it as a phone then you can compare them yes. I personally don't get the appeal of iPads so would prefer an iPhone, the screen is already big enough as well in my opinion.

It depends on your preference. IPhone does everything that the IPad does except IPad has a bigger screen to watch movies and things like that. I would use IPhone and just carry it rather than having a phone and a tablet.

According to me i phone is best because its smaller than i pad and it has got all the features of an i pad and also we can make phone calls in iphone .while we cannot make i phone make phone calls on i pad .

iPad. The iPhone is too small and Android phones are better and have nicer, larger screens. The iPad though is great, especially the size of the mini, the extra 0.9" over other 7" Android tablets really helps.

Back