>social bookmarking and directory submission
>article and forum posting
>social networking sites
>blog commenting and blog marketing
>search engine submission
>link baiting
>video marketing and photo sharing
>social shopping networks

I created links to my site by blogging or creating a blog and linking to the pages of my site and keep my blog up to date.

I have used almost all offpage optimization strategies I know, before.
But now, I am more careful and smart when optimizing offpage strategies.
I make sure to build links and establish online reputation both at the same time.
And choose only the most relevant, quality niche site to link.

As we all know, the Search Engine Optimization field is booming day to day with new inventions and innovations. People may not know that much of what they have learned yesterday will be out of date by tomorrow. Unless one updates his knowledge by reading SEO news/articles, there is no doubt he'll lag back in the SEO race.

Being an SEO Professional, I hereby suggest some the factors that deal with off-page SEO. I found this forum to be the best suited place for sharing. Below is a list of some things most people may be familiar with, but I have also added a few advanced things that you may not know. Try these Advanced Off-Page SEO Strategies to market your website, get ranked in search engines, and to build online reputation (branding) for your company/website so that you can survive in this competitive SEO world.

Note: These things have to be done after the completion of on-page SEO. Before doing these things you must be aware of your competitors who can able build a negative reputation against your company/website.

1). Community Creation in Social Networking Sites
2). Blogging
3). Forum Postings
4). Search Engine Submission
5). Directory Submission
6). Social Bookmarking
7). Link Baiting
8). Cross-Linking

Back