Which Lenovo laptop is good?

sweetcorn

I'm in search for a Laptop which is not too expensive and neither too small in size and would be appropriate for a teenager. I just heard that Lenovo laptops are good. Any idea about which laptop i should check out to fulfill my requirements?

Great brand, my favorite for laptops! I use a ThinkPad Edge...technically it's for small businesses, but I liked the general specs. Works fantastic, and I love the keyboard. No other brand makes as good a keyboard.

It depends on what you want the laptop for. If it's for general work, gaming, photo or video editing, state it. There are different laptops that can do different things, and I can only suggest the laptops that are decent for any task.. Like Nelson said, the Thinkpad laptops are fairly cheap, and decent compared to the $1,000 laptops that are dedicated for gaming. Laptops are generally for travel since it's very light, and simple to carry around.

If you're thinking of buying a laptop for gaming, I would suggest you build a desktop. The cost would be significantly cheaper, and it would run better than an average laptop. The only downside of desktops is the weight, and that's pretty much it. You can decide the specs, and how you want it to run and look.

I would also recommend Lenovo's, never had an issue with them unlike other manufacturers. Did you hear about the Chinese spy thing recently? Mi6 or the FBI discovered that Lenovo laptops have an ability to override and track information on your laptop. So the secret services have stopped using them! Give it a Google, it's kinda spooky. Plus the fact that Lenovo is partly owned by the Chinese government. I wouldn't let that put you off though haha :)

Back