Which kind of job is stressless?

"When you want to do something then you'll get difficulties."
If you want such stress less jobs then its difficult any how you'll get some kind of challenge and difficulties however easy you job.
In this competitive environment you can't expect that you won't face any kind of stress or challenge.
And if such jobs are existed then I don't know.

Competition is prevalent in almost every sector and if one wants to stay ahead of the competition then there will surely be stress. One should choose what one likes to do and find a job that will provide such a platform, by doing so it will not guarantee a stress free job, but it will surely help the person to be cheerful and fight away stress because the person’s job requires the person to do something that the person likes to do.

I think Government Job is better than the private job. As you see in Government worker has no tension they do their work easily without fear of fire. where in private all time you survive with fear, stress, having work load and target to achieve within months.

Confucius said it best: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life", but ahmmmm..... good luck with it :)

Literally every job is stressful if you don't know how to rest and how to work effectively. If you want to obtain a stressful job, please consider a comfortable schedule and never overwork. If you're still stressed and depressed, I highly recommend to see a doctor or at least try medical cannabis (take a look at special odorless dry herb vaporizer ).

Back