Which is your best place for travel?

Never been to India but always wanted to, if I had an opportunity I would start from Bali and Goa. These places are rather affordable for living, suggest cheap accomodation and prices for food, but air tickets are really expensive (I think cheap flight sites like from this list https://travelsites.com/cheap-flights/ can become a great solution).

Hi friends,
If you want to travel in south-India(Karnataka) I would suggest you Dan-deli. The best place one must visit, as you can go for trekking, river rafting, boating an amazing experience. One more place is Dood-sagar lake near Goa, It is also an amazing trekking spot.

My favorite travel destination is Europe. I want to visit every country, I've already visited few, and in a few days, I'm going to Russia. I'll spend 1 day in Moskow and three in St. Petersburg. I want to visit the cultural capital of Russia because I heard such a lot of good things about architecture and museums there, that I want to see it with my eyes. My friend was there once and helped me to book excursions in Saint Petersburg, which he had already taken. I'll have a private guide because no maps or other stuff won't replace a local person, who knows everything about that city. My plan includes a boat cruise, a few history museums, and a cathedral. And there is something else, but I can't remember.

Don't like traveling that much but usually I go abroad once a year to just unwind, it works pretty well for me.

I adore travelling and I can't imagine my life without it. I was in South America, travelled in Africa, was in lots of countries in Europe. But I haven't even been to Russia actually. I'm watching now heathrow departures here and planning my future trip to there.

Back