Which is the best seo method to build backlinks?

rashidckk

Building backlinks is very important in the case of seo. People try different methods like blog commenting, forum signatures, directory submission etc for link building. Which is the best method for you to generate backlinks?

The answer that people don't want to hear because it means hard work... quality content.

The better the content and the quicker the posts then not only will Google start loving your site but also people will see the value in your site and start linking to it. Natual links is the best SEO method and it all stems from great content.

I find forum posting to be the most effective. If you are active everyday on the particular forum, and post all throughout the forum, you will get a lot of publicity because of your well spread posts. Members will eventually click the link on your sig, and if you're respected,the chances of someone clicking your blog or website link is a lot higher.

There is no such thing as best method. You need to know that different webmasters use different approaches to build backlinks. Some might go for high quality paid backlinks while others prefer to build backlinks by guest posting. Some try to build backlinks by commenting on Commentluv and keywordLuv enabled blogs. That's how it works.

The answer that people don't want to hear because it means hard work... quality content.

The better the content and the quicker the posts then not only will Google start loving your site but also people will see the value in your site and start linking to it. Natural links is the best SEO method and it all stems from great content.

I couldn't agree more with you. The best way that has worked perfectly and best over the years is through Natural links. When you have great contents on your website, people will link to them naturally without you pushing or doing anything. In other words, if you really want your website to dominate on search engines. Then, you need to keep working on good and original contents everyday.

Forum submission is best way of the off page. Forum submission is sharing the knowledge and experience. Forum is best mated of the off page.

Submit your website to high PR web directories and write good quality article/blog post, spread your words through social medias. This would be the best method to get quality back links

There is no such thing as best method.

I agree that there is no one best method to building backlinks. Great content of social media sites and web 2.0 properties. Press releases are often overlooked as a method to build traffic and create backlinks.

Forum submission is best method increasing the traffic of the website. Blog creating, blog commenting, directory submission, bookmarking submission, classified submission, Rss submission, Search engine submission, yellow pages etc.

The better the content and the quicker the posts then not only will Google start loving your site but also people will see the value in your site and start linking to it. Natural links is the best SEO method and it all stems from great content.

You are completely right. This is really how Google wants webmasters to build their back-links. They want it to be done through quality content that people will be happy to link to.

I agree that quality content is vital but what if you are building the backlink for a commercial page? Google is trying to eliminate commercial page from organic traffic so that they can convert these traffics into paying Adwords account.

Link Earning and Quality Content

I am certainly in favour of Content. They say Content is King, and Google will love your website, if you have fresh content and it will give you great impact in rankings. Not only that, if you earn links from several high quality directories(Linking to High Quality websites is written because, I don't think Google has upgraded PR this year, hence there is no point considering PR for the quality of the website since we can not benchmark the quality based on PR), I think that would again boost your rankings and in turn traffic.

Social Bookmarking will definitely give you the back links, provided you know how to earn the value of your bookmarking's. In a nutshell, it is recommended that you create a blog with fresh content on regular intervals and you keep working on your strategy.

Thanks!

Back