Which is the best browser to use?

sweetcorn

I recently installed the three browsers namely Internet explorer, Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox . I just got through the browser and used each of them for a minute or two. I'm unable to understand which one i should choose. I want to waste less time . Help please.

I recently installed the three browsers namely Internet explorer, Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox . I just got through the browser and used each of them for a minute or two. I'm unable to understand which one i should choose. I want to waste less time . Help please.
Keep Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.

Firefox has great addon which will help in you in smooth work. Internet explorer is to slow and less user friendly.

This really boils down to your choice. In my opinion, Google Chrome would be the best choice of them all. The interface is very simple, and it's fairly easy to navigate around your settings, and plugins, and the browser load speed is fast. When you're using Internet Explorer which I haven't touched for ages, the browser is usually very slow and ineffective. As a result, you are wasting time, and time is precious. Mozilla Firefox is a bit similar to Google Chrome, but I still wouldn't prefer it. When you download something, it opens another browser which is very intrusive while Google Chrome just opens another tab. Firefox is also a little bit more cluttered compared to Google Chrome.

I use Google Chrome, and have since it came out (besides a point where I went full hipster and used Rockmelt).

I tend to think chrome, or chrome based is best. I, personally, use the torch browser because it has downloading capabilities built in (great for easily downloading youtube videos etc...) There are a lot of options though other than those top few, and depending on what's important to you (ie security, downloading, social media) you can pick one that has extra features that suit your needs.

First of all, don't use internet explorer because it's simply a stupid browser. In my opinion you should go for Google Chrome for its speed, browsing experience and plugins.

I like Google Chrome in both of the three browsers but i prefer Mozilla for my SEO tasks because i can add Plug ins to it that make my SEO work easy & fast.

I've used virtually every browser and I can rightly say that firefox is the best. Besides the fact that it has more plugins than the others. It's the strongest, fastest and the most reliable. You are more guaranteed of loading a page over a slow connection with firefox compared to the others(even chrome). Although, chrome is very close to firefox but runs into page load errors slightly less than the latest Internet Explorer. And a little bit slow to respond compared to firefox.

This really boils down to your choice. In my opinion, Google Chrome would be the best choice of them all. The interface is very simple, and it's fairly easy to navigate around your settings, and plugins, and the browser load speed is fast. When you're using Internet Explorer which I haven't touched for ages, the browser is usually very slow and ineffective. As a result, you are wasting time, and time is precious. Mozilla Firefox is a bit similar to Google Chrome, but I still wouldn't prefer it. When you download something, it opens another browser which is very intrusive while Google Chrome just opens another tab. Firefox is also a little bit more cluttered compared to Google Chrome.

The bold is not true, I've been using firefox(or is your firefox very old?) for years and it doesn't open a new window for download. Of course it would prompt if you want to open or save provided you've an app on your computer that can open the download. And in fact both chrome and firefox download on the same page. I think chrome usually keep a small download area below is download is on going. And firefox top right corner.

If you want to open the download in a new tab or window it's left to you. Although, I agree that firefox is clustered compared to chrome.

Hmm. I know you said that you would like to waste as little time as possible in choosing a browser, but selecting one that's right for you is like choosing a smartphone or a car. Sometimes you just have to take the time out to sit down and really get to play around with it before you know what you want. However, I personally enjoy Internet Explorer the most, though I was the broswer was as customizeable as Firefox.

In the end, it's ultimately up to what you wish to get out of the broswer and what you personally like. Good luck.

Back