Which is good Alexa rank and Page rank ?

Literally, I would say that Page rank matters a lot then Alexa ranking. If your website's PR is above 4 then it will be helpful for generating traffic as it will help the viewers to know about the reliability of your website and the info available in it.

Yes PR no more exists, so we can see on alexa ranking now, let me share my point of view to guys.

Visit alexa and browse top sites, you will going to see top 25 sites, and in a same way if you are going to see top 1000 sites then you can see there 5-10 sites exists of each categories.
1. Google
2. youtube
3. facebook
4. baidu
5. yahoo

continue to 1000 sites, you will see, there are search engines, social networking sites, ecommerce sites, blogging sites, bookmark, image sharing site. so whatever sites are under alexa top 1000 are best among category, if our site is under thousands then we are competing with best sites, if our rank in millions we need to improve it, when we setup a new site then its rank in billion.

Yes PR no more exists, so we can see on alexa ranking now, let me share my point of view to guys.

Visit alexa and browse top sites, you will going to see top 25 sites, and in a same way if you are going to see top 1000 sites then you can see there 5-10 sites exists of each categories.
1. Google
2. youtube
3. facebook
4. baidu
5. yahoo

continue to 1000 sites, you will see, there are search engines, social networking sites, ecommerce sites, blogging sites, bookmark, image sharing site. so whatever sites are under alexa top 1000 are best among category, if our site is under thousands then we are competing with best sites, if our rank in millions we need to improve it, when we setup a new site then its rank in billion.

Thanks for sharing the information with us !!

Alexa Rank is mainly the quantity offered with the utmost significance by webmasters and believed that a blog/website is judged only by analyzing its Alexa Rank. Alexa Rank is the major lookout even for advertisers before advertising on your blog.

Back