Which Is Cheapest And Reliable Cloud Hosting Service

fiqoques

Please tell me which cloud hosting provider offers cheapest packages for hosting of websites. I am also concerned about reliability of cloud hosting service and the number of years they have been into business.

If you are looking for a reliable cloud hosting company then looking for cheapest isn't the best way to look at it. Remember that you get what you pay for so my suggestion is to do a search and you will find lots of them and then you can compare the services with the prices and choose the one you want.

Good, cheap or fast. Choose one. Just one.

If you are looking for a reliable cloud hosting company then looking for cheapest isn't the best way to look at it. Remember that you get what you pay for so my suggestion is to do a search and you will find lots of them and then you can compare the services with the prices and choose the one you want.

That's right. You cannot have both cheap and reliable. Actually, long ago, like a few decades ago, when computers first came on the market, we used to have a choice. Good, cheap or fast. However we can only choose one. If you want it to be good, it won't be cheap and it won't be fast. If you want it to be cheap, it won't be good and it won't be fast. If you want it to be fast, it won't be good and it won't be cheap.

I think this still applies today, even to cloud hosting.

Very true. Reliablilty is going to cost you but it's going to be worth it in the end.

Hi, I can't say the cheapest but the best amazon cloud alternative and the most reliable cloud service provider is Stratoscale. If you really want some good cloud services so have a look at their plans and testimonials.

Good luck!

Everyone thinks amazon because they are so large and have alot of big companies useing the cloud servers. They just had problems a few weeks ago that most of the companies websites on thier cloud hosting where down for a day or more because of a software update .

Thier are alot of good cheap vps hosting cloud hosting companies i buy web hosting paypal that has cheap kvm vps for mutiple sites. most hosting companies alll have cloud hosting now.

Last edited:
We've gotten to know a few key members of the Liquid Web team personally, and let us tell you: the passion they put into just talking about their products hints that this is a company worth checking out. Liquid Web boasts supreme uptime, always-there-for-you support, and a constant commitment to building out more functionality for the customer (you folks are the whole reason we do this, right?). Upon deeper review, it seems the enthusiasm of the team translates into the technology's awesomenes

Back