Which is Best Seo method to get Top Ranking..?

If you want to get rank first your website on major search engines. then First you check Onpage, after web 2.0 creation, guest posting, Blog communities, Local business listing, reviews on google listing, press release submission, PPT submission, Video submission, and bookmarking.

Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.
1. Publish Relevant Content
Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance.
2. Update Your Content Regularly
You’ve probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.
3. Metadata
When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata or information about the contents of your page. If you have a CMS site, the UMC web team will have pre-populated this data for you:
* Title Metadata
* Description Metadata
* Keyword Metadata
4. Have a link-worthy site
Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having “click here” links, try writing out the name of the destination. “Click here” has no search engine value beyond the attached URL, whereas “Michigan Tech Enterprise Program” is rich with keywords and will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to.
5. Use alt tags
Always describe your visual and video media using alt tags, or alternative text descriptions. They allow search engines to locate your page, which is crucial—especially for those who use text-only browsers.

First of all I want to tell you that Seo depends on two topics one is on page and another is off page.If you want to get rank high then you have to know on page seo works 70% on promotion and off page seo works 30%.

Many sources, let me categorize in two way’s one of is SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and another is SMO(Social Media Optimization).
Off-Page SEO: All the Off-Page SEO factors are helpful for building Backlinks and driving traffic to the website.

On-Page: Make website SEO friendly and implement some On-Page SEO factors and make your website best for Visitors Experience as well better search Engines crawling and Indexing.

Here is the list of some important SEO On-Page factors

Unique and High-quality content with 2 to 5 percent of Keywords density.
Website Structure and Links navigation should be the hierarchical form like the tree.
Web Page URL’s should be clean, relevant to the web page and readable for users and Search Engines.
Meta tags and Header tag should be proper.
Website mobile friendly and fast loading.

Off-Page SEO: All the Off-Page SEO factors are helpful for building Backlinks and driving traffic to the website.

List of Off-Page SEO Factors for traffic driving to the website:

Guest Blogging
Question and Answers
Social Media posting
Article and Blog Submission
Blog Commenting
Business Listing
Forum Posting

All Social Media websites have different features, some of the websites only allow you to share Images, some website allows Videos.

Facebook is one of the best platforms which is using for multiple purposes, like Image sharing, video sharing, Content or text promotion etc..

LinkedIn is best for targeting commercial industries.

Instagram is best for targeting youth and product selling.

Pinterest is best for Image sharing

YouTube for Video sharing.

Hope this will work for you

Just put the phrase(s) you want to rank well for in the <title></title> tag and in at least one other area on the page. For some reason this isn't obvious to everyone: I can't remember how many times someone has sought my advice about how to rank well for some phrase, and I check out their page and that phrase is nowhere to be found! A while back a friend asked me how to get her homepage to rank well for her name, which was unusual enough that she should have been at the top of Google with no problems.

Back