which hosting is best for online shopping site?

Taking into account your needs, I think that VPS hosting account will be good for running e-commerce web sites.
I know that SolVPS is a good option to order cheap Linux and Windows VPS hosting solutions. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

You should visit cortexhosts.com. They 'll guide you with best possible options available through their 24/7 chat support.

To my mind with smart-web-host.com you'll get reliable stable cpanel hosting solutions. They are reputable host with trustworthy service and cheap featured plans.

My recommendation is to look for reputable hosts with rich experience and positive reviews from customers

I highly recommend HostingSource as this web host is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

As you're in confusion which one is best for your site. I would recommend Cloud service or VPS for your E-commerce. you can ask them about private Cloud service for your needed.

I would like to recommend you VPS/Cloud instead of shared server because Magento website required higher resources and can cause problem on shared server because of resources restrictions.

Back