Which graphics card gtx 1080 is better to choose for a gaming computer?

I think that you should better consider newer models. 1080 was great but it is outdated now. 1660ti for example. And if you aren't on a budget, rtx line would be a much better choice because of the real time ray tracing technology.

Totally agree with the previous comment. And don't forget that GPU is not the only thing you need to fully enjoy graphics of modern games, decent monitor is another thing that you will definitely need so I recommend you this page to read more about monitors for gaming.

1080 is not the best option, I got 1050, and barely can get 60 FPS from the most modern game. Also, don't forget about getting a powerful CPU, otherwise, it'll literally become the bottleneck for your video card.
I also can recommend a good online store FragStore where I got my new headset, keyboard, and mouse.

Depends on what games you are going to play.
If you're into online, 1080 is enough to play CS:GO at 4K with 60+ FPS, I believe. It will run Dota 2 perfectly as well.
So, if you're into these kinds of games, I can also recommend DMarket for trading items like operation bravo case - it's a quick and effective way to sell your in-game items.

Back