Which default Windows game is your favorite?

bkilam111

Title says it all. Mine would have to be Solitaire. I play that even when I'm not on a Computer. It's that addicting to me. So, which game is your favorite? And why is that your favorite?

I enjoy playing Spider Solitaire. I admit to playing it a little bit too much. Whenever I want to take a break from my online activities, I will pplay Spider. I am seriously considering deleting it from my computer. ;)

I guess that solitary and pinball will be the big favorites in this thread ^^
For me it was the old solitary, not the spider one. It looked friendlier ^^

GGovan is right Solitaire would be the number 1 answer as a default windows game because there are only a couple Games which comes in Windows by default and there is not much choice.

I loved playing Space Pinball! Too bad they removed it from the newer Windows versions. They generally aren't all too entertaining though, if I had to pick one it would be Minesweeper.

I like minesweeper the most because its a game that makes me really think and create strategies to win. I love solving challenges so that game automatically appeals to me.

I absolutely enjoy spider solitaire especially when I am trying to decongest my brain whilst working on documents and forms. When I get tired of playing spider solitaire, I try minesweeper...starting from the beginner to intermediate to advanced.

Chips Challenge but that was a long time ago.

After that Solitaire but even when I was a Windows user, I still always played PySolFC once I found it, so many variations of Solitaire in one game, playing Solitaire with Hex values is quite unique and challenging too!

I have grown up with Minesweeper, it really is a good game but in my honest opinion, Pinball is better! After they released Pinball, I was quite addicted to it :D

Mine would have to be Pinball. I used to play that game for hours trying to beat my own high score. I look back fondly at those times, when game options weren't as plentiful and easily accessible as now.

Back