Which company Air conditioner do you use?

If you really want to know that which company Air Conditioner do i use, then my answer is LG. It is such a very good and fabulous brand more than other Air Conditioner's brands. Its costumer care service is also too good from other Air Conditioner brands. I bought this Air Conditioner from our nearly LG showroom. I am very happy with my choice.

I bought a Samsung air conditioner a year ago, to be honest, I don’t remember the site I took on, but everything was just perfect. I said that it works like a “clock”, and I really liked it. We used it 24/7. But, unfortunately, he abruptly stopped cooling off our apartment. The air became hot and insanely uncomfortable (due to frequent use, we are used to it). I searched for a long time where to fix it, but no one wanted to take it. Then I took everything into my own hands and found an article about Thermostat Wiring Colors, so as not to mess up the wires and after a day of hard work on this device, I was able to restore it. You can’t imagine how glad I was and thankful to this site, where I found the necessary information

Hello. Personally I have LG. All we know that air conditioner has become an important appliances in our home in summer. But also there are other decision how to keep your house cool in hot weather! For example check review about dyson bladeless ceiling fan, looks really interesting!

Back