Which Coding Language is the Toughest to learn?

Java, C, C++, Assembly 8086, Made up binary code (I mean not of a real machine, but of a toy machine), JavaScript, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Brainfuck, HTML5, C#

It's brainfuck, of course..!!
Once I did a program to add two numbers (multi-digit addition) and I was insane for next couple of days !!
But seriously, if you have programmed in it, you know why that name.. It's just a limited Turing machine (with no states, & comparisons are 0 or not only).

It depends,

For low-level system function C is the best. For web-app it's great to know one PHP, Ruby on Rails or Javascripts/HTML/CSS. etc. So please told me what is your purpose then i can give you some more advice

If you have interest on coding language it is easy to learn,if you don't have interest on coding it is toughest to learn...it depends on the interest and need...

There are programming languages that take the difficulty of the God level. These languages are known as esoteric programming languages. The reasons behind creating them were generally to test the boundaries of programming language design, or as a joke. The good news is that they will never be mainstream, so you can get away with not learning them!

Without further ado, the most difficult programming (or weirdest?) languages that exist are
Brainf*ck
COW
The COW programming language was designed with the bovine in mind.
INTERCAL
Whitespace
Chef
The chef is a stack-based language where programs look like cooking recipes.

Back