which blog site is best for seo? blogger or wordpress?

which blog site is best for seo? blogger or wordpress? help me

Both are great. Purely depends on how you utilize these free blogging platforms. Just don't create a blog, post on article and forget it. If you are really looking forward to see some great benefits, participate on those blogs frequently.

Blogger is really easy and it;s good for the new blogging users, While wordpress give you more power and you can easily customize it as per your requirements

For the SEO advantage, as per my experience both are almost gives same benefits, both platform have default installation for SEO, while wordpress default installation for not more SEO friendly but you can do it with the help of wordpress plugins.

How about both? Wordpress and blogger both are great. Both value content greatly. WordPress’s software provides the best value. There are many reasons a majority of bloggers choose to start a blog with WP – it offers the best combination of features, design, flexibility, power, and user-friendliness. Blogger is easy to use, but it lack the features and customization choices of WordPress.

I would say that WordPress is great for blogging. It has a great variety of SEO Plugins. It is also highly customizable and easy to use.

which blog site is best for seo? blogger or wordpress? help me

Both are the good platform for SEO purpose you need to keep fresh and unique content on this platform content is very important on Blog platform. I like Wordpress Blog because it is the good and easy platform where we can easily maintain our content.

Generally there are no any kind effect if we choose blogger or wordpress. But as per latest content marketing strategy wordpress should best for your blog.

Back