Which affiliate program are you affiliated with?

ozadin

I cannot answer this because I am not part of any affiliate programs, but there are many out there which you can apply for. Commission Junction and Amazon affiliates are just two of them, what kind of affiliate program are you affiliated with?

I am affiliated with Amazon and ebay right now. I have been doing good on Squidoo and HubPages with these two lately :)

I am into online lead generation for lead insurance and private medical insurance. Good thing about this one is that it does not require any sales but rather collecting leads only.

I am not affiliated with any site but I have seen a Travelerrr.com a site who give opportunity for affliliating business

I'm affiliated with AvantLink, Kontera, Ebay Partner Network, Commission Junction.

I also have a ClickBank account that I seldom use and I'm an Amazon Associate but have had no luck selling the same products I sell via eBay and I gave it an equal shot.

I am an Amazon Affiliate and a Clickbank Affiliate. I created sites using Wordpress and picked a specific niche for my affiliate networks. I made all postings automatic by purchasing Associate Goliath for Amazon and Clickbank Goliath. You may also use WP Robot but its just too hard for me to setup so I opt to use the previous 2 plugins. These plugins made my life easier and what I do now is just promote my affiliate sites. Now Im earning some decent money but its not really that huge. I am still promoting it and trying to gain some reputaion for my affiliate sites.

I use Amazon Affiliate links for my article pages. I also have AdSense ads running on my forum, but I noticed that the 200x200 side ads just weren't pulling any clicks so I went searching for alternatives. There was 1 affiliate program that really stood out for me in terms of potential payout. They don't pay for clicks but they do pay an ongoing percentage of the investment. I'll keep it up for a few months and see how they do.

I have been an Amazon affiliate for two years now but i do not have much luck in the affiliate marketing department. I made a few blogs and reviewed some bestselling books and displayed those Amazon widgets with my affiliate id on it. I am still looking where and what i overlook doing that up to now i am not making money in this affiliate venture.

Squidoo and HubPages are finest way to go for Amazon affiliate program as they have separeat dedcayed module for them. Also in them ebay marketing can also be done easliy. The traffic to theses site are high so chances is that you got a sale.

I usually source from Commission Junction(cj.com) because they have "more reputable" brands... like Under Armor, and Sony just to name a couple of bigger names.

I applied for a affiliate program with Modulates.com which provides a completely new way of advertising. I've made $1500 in one month. It is promoting video affiliate marketing which is completely new way and out of the box thing.

Do check.

I use TradeDoubler to affiliate with football betting sites as it is easier to do it that way than applying to the actual sites for an affiliate account, plus with TradeDoubler it is a case of just getting the ad code and away you go. :)

If we look around internet world than there are so many affiliate programs such likes amazon, ebay, hubpages.. and so on. Currently I am not engage any of these affiliate programs. So as like you OP I can't give the proper answer on this thread.

Back