What's your traffic stats?

IamFarazM

Hi Webmasters,

As the title says, I am interested in knowing your site's traffic statistics.

JFYI; I own a blog and a forum, and get around 1000 hits each month. Yea, I know its not that good of a stats, but keeping in mind my domain age factor, its somewhat decent.

Its merely 4 months old, and we know domain age plays a vital role when it comes to authority, ranking, etc...

So, how old your domain is, and what's your site's authority? Also, how many hits your blog or site gets in a month?

I started a blog a few weeks back, maybe a month ago, and I'm not seeing any increase in traffic because I'm not advertising yet. I'm putting out an article each day, but I might switch it to 1 article each 2 days. Why put out articles if there is noone to read it? I will spend one day on my article, and another day on SEO. Currently, I only have 3-4 readers per day. Very low, but at least it's something.

Hey IamFarazM! You are getting good traffic in a short period of time.
I am getting only 200 hits per month for my five months old site.

Hi Webmasters,

As the title says, I am interested in knowing your site's traffic statistics.

JFYI; I own a blog and a forum, and get around 1000 hits each month. Yea, I know its not that good of a stats, but keeping in mind my domain age factor, its somewhat decent.

Its merely 4 months old, and we know domain age plays a vital role when it comes to authority, ranking, etc...

So, how old your domain is, and what's your site's authority? Also, how many hits your blog or site gets in a month?

We run seo company so for us traffic doesn't matter but we crave for quality and targeted traffic.

My site traffic is increasing very rapidly from last month before this I didn't get satisfactory traffic because I wasn't creating regular backlinks for my site but my friend who is working in SEO firm told me if I want to increase PR then I have to do backlinks frequently and another thing is that the content of the website should be unique and natural. I work according to my friend's suggestion it really helps to improve PR.

My best site traffic-wise is getting around 9k views a week. Back when I wasn't hit by Panda yet, I was getting around 80-90k views a week. As you can see, I had a very huge drop in traffic. I'm trying my best to recover and have been experimenting with a lot of things to see what helps.

It's quiet unsafe when you buy things online! Before start business online, please download some app to protect your information. I used a protection app with which I can hide images and videos in it... Very safe!

Android store's TOP1 privacy protection tool, the most trusted safeguard. ... With LEO Privacy, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about.

LEO Privacy free download, 100% safe and virus. Make your privacy private. Let your phone be under protection in all-round way!

Android store's TOP1 privacy protection tool, the most trusted safeguard. ... With LEO Privacy, you can heave a sigh of relief and not worry about.

LEO Privacy free download, 100% safe and virus. Make your privacy private. Let your phone be under protection in all-round way!
Amazing app. If you have pictures you want to keep hidden to others but not you, this app is you want. Being a father, it works wonderfully, by being able to keep my private adult life away from my children! I like this app because of its functions and great security for hide pics and videos

Back