What's the best way to build natural backlinks?

hclpd

It's pretty overt that natural backlinks are favored by Google now. So what are some of the ways we can create some natural backlinks? What do you do?

The backlinks we get to our site with some of the link building techniques like Forum posting, blog commenting , directory submission, article submission , social bookmarking and from all other activities are known as natural backlinks.

Robot Vacuum

Last edited:
Natural baklinks can be build through Off-page SEO techniques such as forums posting related to your website niche, article submission, guest posting, blog posting and profile linking.

Daily submission is necessary but we have to also think about the various techniques used in SEO like forum and blog commenting which actually helps to get quality and unique backlinks to promote any business website.

Submit the daily submissions. Build the backlinks fast. Articles, Bookmarking, Directories, Classifieds all activities perform daily.

When we submit website in high quality, niche website and get links form their, than these types of links are called natural links. You generate natural links by doing given below activities

1) Directory Submission
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Article and Press Release Submission
4) Guest and blog Submission
5) Local and Ad post Listing etc....

Now a days Google changes its policy so you can use some latest techniques for natural back links that is listed in below do have a look.
1. social Media Marketing
2. Video marketing
3. Local Maps Marketing
4. Attraction Marketing
5.Article Marketing

Quality link means genuine link which is much like vote of trust. It is not easily attainable an older and quality less websites. Quality link comes from trustable and familiar source. Such as, good PR, do follow, trustable domain links, niche content or article links, links from unique articles as well as blog post are consider as a quality link.

I think the following a good ways of building links if you do them in a drip-feed fashion:

- Blog commenting
- Guest posting
- Forum posting
- Articles to article directories.

These are what I have been using for a number of years now.

Aside from on-page and off-page search engine optimization, i build a link distribution network with Wordpress-based feeder sites and with social sites. Each of these sites has RSS feeds which I submit to RSS aggregator sites that link back to my new site.

All off page techniques are helpful to create the natural backlinks, if we follow google guidelines when we submit our website in directory, web2.0 site etc. Always submit website in high authority, quality sites. Before submit website in directory or in social bookmarking, Check these sites are index and cache by google. Then after submit your website in most appropriate category.

There are many natural link building techniques . still these are very effective to rank good.
1. Bookmarking sites.
2.Blogging.
3.forum posting.
4.Directory submission.

natural links which are build by following guidelines of search engine and here are some... blogging,bookmarking,article posting.

Hello Terryse this is very good and innovative technique. Can you elaborate it more? How you implemented it? Which wordpress based feeder sites you have used?

I put up great content on web 2.0 properties. I don't do a linkwheel, but the sites are loosely linked. Another method that hasn't been listed on this thread is press releases. A good press release will get you tons of natural backlinks.

Back