What was your age when you started trading?

Colin Shaw

Starting trading at early age always has advantage, so at what age you started trading? I was 16 when I started trading and it’s being 8/9 years since then, I feel due to so much experience, I have really grown and become better with time. I found it easy with broker like OctaFX who are licensed by FCA and have outstanding setting from ultra-low spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, zero balance protection and even rebate program is there to further help in working.

Hello, I was twenty four when I first started the learning trading. Now, I have eight years of experience in the forex trading market and I am still learning new thing in it. So, it is the field where you always have to learn doesn't matter how old or experience you have.

Cheers!

KayaFX trading platform

Hello all gentlemen, I have long been trained in trading and make a living from it, I have changed many exchanges and I will say one thing, the choice of exchange is the most difficult, many novices start with some strange exchanges and because of this get messy experience, I personally now trade at the exchange https://patternswizard.com/ , and you advise, try to just put a couple of dollars in the balance, it is pretty simple

The trading firm are one of the most highly respected prop firms in the world, and it’s for good reason. They have an amazing reputation, a 50% profit share, funding up to $1,280,000 and they double your account funding every milestone. The5ers have really realistic trading requirements, with 180 days to pass the initial challenge! Due to the long time duration and being able to hold trades over the weekend, this is the PERFECT choice for swing traders and day traders looking for funding. Click here for my full review of The5%ers, looking at the pros, cons and everything you’ll need to know!

I was nineteen when I started trading forex. I have tried several platforms before settling with FreshForex. They are highly regulated, have won multiple awards, offer some of the best trading tools, and analytics. They have been in business for over 18 years.

Back