What type of backlinks are necessary for increase my blog ranking?

I think one must do blog sharing, social bookmarking, social sharing(can give you bulk traffic if you had good connections/good number of followers), Forum posting, wiki/article sharing, video sharing

Your blog site is very good. I liked it a lot. You must have done lot of hard work on it. However you have missed an important point here.
You need to include tags which is the most important part of seo marketing. You need to use a tag plugin which you need to place it in the right side of the sidebar.
Do use the tag plugin and see the difference.

For Backlinks:
1) Try Guest blog posts relevant ones which relate to your industry dofollow high pr backlinks
2) Try to post each of your blog post to top social bookmarking sites high pr
3) Write quality articles or press releases and submit to high pr articles and press releases to get backlinks to your website.
4) Video marketing is great when it comes backlinks with authority. Youtube is a social video network to submit your website and get backlinks + views.
5) Image marketing - sites like flickr is best when it comes to showcasing your pictures, theme pics etc. Sites like flickr have high authority so getting backlinks from such sites will be an added advantage to your website.
6) Share each post of your to facebook, google+, stumbleupon, pinterest and twitter.

Image , Video & Content based backlinks are the best for your blog.

Quality backlinks help you to increase your blog ranking. You can take the quality backlinks from the Off-page SEO activities ie. Blog Commenting and Guest Posting. Both activities help you to take quality backlink for ranking enhancement.

Back