What to expect from a SEO company?

kenslyjohn

Hi all

I'm new to this and just looking for some advice if possible please, thanks.

I currently have a website that is roughly 1 year old and is fully optimized onsite. I have been with an SEO company for a while now and been paying them £700 a month to get me to page one of Google.

What roughly should I expect from them in terms of work for that amount if money I paying them per month. I have a monthly report from them but the work they are doing does not seem to justify what I pay them with the offsite work.

Any SEO companies, freelance or just general advice on what I should expect for that amount of money a month would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

If that you should expect good results and also depends what keywords you are trying to rank for. I personally think that is way too much to spend on a SEO campaign money after month.

I would expect to see a high social presence, increasing traffic, increase of sales and keywords for that. I charge around 300 a month to rank local clients.

Are you on page one?

If You like you can send me a private message with Your website and keywords, i will check for You if its a lot :)

Hi all

I'm new to this and just looking for some advice if possible please, thanks.

I currently have a website that is roughly 1 year old and is fully optimized onsite. I have been with an SEO company for a while now and been paying them £700 a month to get me to page one of Google.

What roughly should I expect from them in terms of work for that amount if money I paying them per month. I have a monthly report from them but the work they are doing does not seem to justify what I pay them with the offsite work.

Any SEO companies, freelance or just general advice on what I should expect for that amount of money a month would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi kenslyjohn,
First of all i want to tell you that after some previous update in google its not easy to give fast result according to your expectation. But if you have doubt on your SEO company work, you need to do some analysis on behalf of the monthly report which they send you every month.

1. Compare your website traffic
organic traffic, refferal traffic and direct traffic
2. Compare your keyword ranking from the first report to the last report, are keywords position improving or not.
3. Compare the bounce rate of website.

According me these are some parameters on the basis of you can get the answer of your question about the work payment.

And for complete analysis i need the url/domain of your website, then i can send you complete report of current status of your website or what are the errors in your site and what are the changes should be in your site.

Thanks!
Deepak Rawat

Back