What sites have Blogger templates?

c_levette

Hey everyone.

I've recently moved my blog to Blogger. I was wondering if anyone has used any sites that offer simple and plain templates for Blogger. I've tried out a few that Blogger offers, but I'm not too fond of them. I don't need anything too flashy. I'm just looking for templates that are clean and professional.

I used to always go to finalsense(.)com for Blogger templates. They have free templates and they usually have something for a variety of occasions and niches. Now I decided to use a template through Blogger and then I design it the way I want it. You can really do a lot of changing to the templates Blogger offers. You can add pictures to the top, add pictures to the background and change a lot around. Final Sense is still a good site, I just prefer to customize mine now.

I just go to btemplates.com. They have a big enough library that I don't need to venture out anymore. Most if not all templates there are free too so that's always good, right? :) Hope this helps, good luck!

I used to always go to finalsense(.)com for Blogger templates. They have free templates and they usually have something for a variety of occasions and niches. Now I decided to use a template through Blogger and then I design it the way I want it. You can really do a lot of changing to the templates Blogger offers. You can add pictures to the top, add pictures to the background and change a lot around. Final Sense is still a good site, I just prefer to customize mine now.

Thank you so much for the website. I will be sure to check it out today. I've been trying to find a site with a nice selection, so this sounds great! I tried playing around with customizing some of Blogger's templates. It was fun and they came out pretty decent. I would still like to check out this site to see if there's something else that I would like. Thank you again! I really appreciate it.

I just go to btemplates.com. They have a big enough library that I don't need to venture out anymore. Most if not all templates there are free too so that's always good, right? :) Hope this helps, good luck!

This sounds like a place that I'm looking for! Thank you very much. I will be sure to check out this website. Free templates are always a good thing. Thank you again. :D

Thank you so much for the website. I will be sure to check it out today. I've been trying to find a site with a nice selection, so this sounds great! I tried playing around with customizing some of Blogger's templates. It was fun and they came out pretty decent. I would still like to check out this site to see if there's something else that I would like. Thank you again! I really appreciate it.

You are welcome! It was always my favorite site for free templates until I decided to add my own pictures and create a more "this is me" for my family blog. I have had a hard time getting a nice background picture behind my blogs when I customize them so I just have the pictures on top. It was hard to get it to fit right for the background.

Thanks for the share, dconklin! There sure are some nice themes out there I might give a try when I'm going to use Blogger someday. I'll be sticking with WordPress for the time being, but it might be a nice asset when creating Web 2.0 properties!

Thank you for the tip off. I have never come across finalsense before. So I went over to have a look see. Not bad. Clean interface. And the website templates looked interesting to me. I think I will borrow some to use for learning purposes.

Back