What should I do? Any ideas?

If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then QHoster.com is definitely for you. I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.

These hosts - qhoster.com and libertyvps.net - are reliable and decent.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.

Excellent performance combined with the best value around.
When I found QHoster.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Thanks.

Plans from canspace.ca and hostingsource.com are full-featured with high uptime and low prices.
Great Cpanel software for managing the servers or individual accounts!!!

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans are the ebst to have a deal with.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

I have been with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting for 2 years now and love them! I also like their suggestion system. If they have enough votes for a certain product they will consider adding it. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.

Great prices and package deals, too. If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with QHoster.com web host, but if your site is for business look elsewhere. Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Back