What plugins help with ad placement on a Wordpress blog?

Uranus

Hello,

I'm looking for some good plugins that are great with ad placement and they should work with most themes etc...

More specifically, I want one that on a posts page it pushes the text to the side slightly at the top fit in a square ad, so it loops the text around it, I've seen other sites do it, but not sure how.

Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

I like the WP125 but I am not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for. The ads are 125x125 and it automatically keeps track of how many days the ad should be on your blog - if somebody pays for 30 days then you put that in and it is how long the ad is displayed. You can choose for the 125x125 box to display the message "advertise here" when there is no ad there too. It is a plugin that you can find through your Wordpress dashboard.

I don't know about looping the text around but that may be the way the ad is designed and not the plugin that displays them. Could be wrong tho because I am not sure how they do it.

If I'm looking to insert ads into a post then Ad Injection is the plugin for me, it lets me put ads in a number of places and has accepted every ad network I've tried to date.

I like the WP125 but I am not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for. The ads are 125x125 and it automatically keeps track of how many days the ad should be on your blog - if somebody pays for 30 days then you put that in and it is how long the ad is displayed. You can choose for the 125x125 box to display the message "advertise here" when there is no ad there too. It is a plugin that you can find through your Wordpress dashboard.

I don't know about looping the text around but that may be the way the ad is designed and not the plugin that displays them. Could be wrong tho because I am not sure how they do it.

I agree with you

What you are looking for may be the plugin Ad inserter. It supports for Google AdSense ads, Amazon banners, and requires no coding knowledge. It allows you to create ads blocks to insert your ads in anywhere of your content. To insert ads to post content with Ad inserter plugin is extremely easy, even for WordPress beginners.

Last edited:
Back