What is your SEO strategy?

neweaver

When I create a new website, I pick a .com domain and then I get the hosting that I need. I create mostly wordpress blogs.

Here is my SEO strategy:

I create 5 unique articles, 500-1000 words with content related pictures.
I create 10 web 2.0 accounts with sites like blogger and create 4 100 word articles per article on my authority site.
I create social bookmarks.
I then create a facebook and twitter and start linking my articles on the social networking websites.

I then give it two weeks and change up my SEO strategy completely when traffic starts coming in.

I've never really tried that web2.0 accounts and post 100 word articles. But what I do is forum postingb most of the time and my websites still ranks. It should be the effect of the forum signature thats worth. How does these web2.0 accounts help you?

I've never really tried that web2.0 accounts and post 100 word articles. But what I do is forum postingb most of the time and my websites still ranks. It should be the effect of the forum signature thats worth. How does these web2.0 accounts help you?

Web 2.0s help with great backlinks that are free and unique to your niche. The backlinks will not be overused since they will only be specific to your SEO goals. It will help you rank more highly for the long-tail keywords that you choose to use. Web 2.0s are great to use and with a choice of over 150 of them, you really can't go wrong. That is a lot of high-quality, niche-related backlinks.

Well how do you change it once you start getting traffic?

It isn't really changing, but it is more like developing. When you build a website, you want to start off with the minimum number of links to your site so Google will not think your site is spammy and using black hat methods to rank. When the traffic starts following in, you will increase the social bookmarks by 1000s instead of 100s for your content. You will be adding ten 100 word articles on web 2.0s for every article you write. You will create a ebook that outlines some of the hidden strategies that you are targeting on your site and gain great backlinks through blog posts and etc.

I tried many strategy like Article Submission,Forum Posting,Blog Posting,etc,. nothing seems to work also I got bored doing it . So , I got Search Engine Visibility service from TheWebPole.com for reasonable price.Now,I get steady visitors traffic to my site.

I tried many strategy like Writing Articles,Posting in forums ,Commenting in blogs ,etc., and nothing seems to work also I got bored doing it . So , I got Search Engine Visibility service from my web hosting provider TheWebPole.com for reasonable price . Now,I am getting steady visitors traffic to my site.

Last edited:
These are really interesting tips and I think in current situation content marketing is most important thing to promote your site.

Back