What is your favorite social media websites??

I like Facebook and Instagram. Facebook is really cool and most of my friends are using this. Instagram is for my food and selfie.

Hi! Social Media sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and tumblr works for me. However, facebook is my favorite because you can easily get notice there and have interaction with people because most people use it everyday. :)

There are many social media websites, but the best as per my experience is Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin
as one of the best source to get referral traffic to your website and making a web awareness.

I love to use Facebook as it helps to connect with lots of people who are always in search of some info related to topics which are in news regularly. It is the best platform to promote any start up business as well. Even linkedIn is also the best social media site which allows to connect with the professionals of the world to share their views in a particular topic thoroughly.

It is the best platform to promote any start up business.
The best social media site which allows to connect with the professionals of the world to share their views in a particular topic.
It is best sites of social media for getting a traffic a website.
Facebook,Twitter,Google plus,LinkedIn is best social media marketing.

Back