What is Web 2.0 creation?

I'm not really clear on your question. Are you talking about putting content on web 2.0 properties for backlinks to your main website? That's the first thing that comes to my mind.

Web 2.0 is like a place where you can submit your own content, forums are an example. Back in the old days websites were only a static page, now we can add posts to them, etc. Web 2.0 is a really powerful asset to your backlinking profile. Squidoo is a great start to get acquainted with web 2.0.

Well, In your case, I don't understand what you are trying to say but, I hope I understand you right.
A Web 2.0 site may allow users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to websites where people are limited to the passive viewing of content. Examples of Web 2.0 include social networking sites, blogs, wikis, video sharing sites, hosted services, web applications, mashups and folksonomies.

A Web 2.0 site may allow users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue as creators of user-generated content in a virtual community, in contrast to websites where people are limited to the passive viewing of content.

Web 2.0 (or Web 2) is the popular term for advanced Internet technology and applications including blogs, wikis, RSS and social bookmarking. The two major components of Web 2.0 are the technological advances enabled by Ajax and other new applications such as RSS and Eclipse and the user empowerment that they support. It is A Part Of Off Page SEO Techniques And Become The Most Important Factor For Generating Backlinks. But To Get Benefits From Web 2.0, You Should Focus On Best Quality, Unique And Relevant Niche Of Content.

This is an example:
300px-Web_2.0_Map.svg.png

I highly recommend SEOClerks.com for any type of SEO services, they are the world's largest and the best seo providers.
Web 2.0 Links | Web 2.0 Link Building - SEOClerks

Web 2.0 Creation is a technology for beyond the static pages of earlier Web sites. Web2.0 Creation is the new version beyond the static pages of earlier Web sites.Web 2.0 includes social networking sites, blogs,wiki, video sharing etc.

Web 2.0 is the current state of online technology as it compares to the early days of the Web, characterized by greater user interactivity and collaboration, more pervasive network connectivity and enhanced communication channels.

Back