What is VPS hosting better than shared hosting?

Cool feature of the VPS is the ability to create sandboxes and honeypots. These are methods of testing software updates and features while keeping the main site secure. Your company uses one of its VPS partitions for its main site and another one as a backup.

Try considering atom-hosting.com vps hosting deals. Use coupon code "atomvps40" and get 40% off VPS hosting plans.

VPS hosting is much better as it provides private dedicated server space with dedicated IP address for hosting. A shared hosting plan hosts multiple accounts on a single dedicated IP address. They are usually used to save costs and space for hosting. Shared hosting is not very recommendable as they do not provide data security as the same space and IP address is shared between multiple clients.

QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com services are worth your attention, they have servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages. Prices are competitive and servers are well-balanced.

Last edited:
Yes. You should almost definitely consider moving away from shared hosting if you’re running a serious online business — although depending on the type of website you’re running, a VPS may not be the only choice worth considering: but we’ll get to that a bit later on. I can think of only two good reasons for when using a shared host might be a better option than using a VPS: one is because of financial considerations, the other is that you’ve got a number of low-traffic websites that you’d like to keep live but aren’t yet of any real significance.

I have heard that VPS is almost the same as shared hosting. But costs more. In any case if you are starting your own project that is recommended to have shared hosting and then upgrade to dedicated server. For this matter I can recommend you hostingsource.com as they have both shared and VPS.

Back