What is Traffic?

dothimai

Traffic a very important part of website promotion campaign online. It determines the success or failure of an online marketing campaign. Because usually, there will be traffic CTR (converson tranfer rate) which will have money. But sometimes there is traffic or bad traffic leads to no good CTR and this greatly influenced the development of a website. The following article G-team would like to clarify the issues related to traffic.

There you traffic means you have money

First, find out about traffic and other types of traffic

What is Traffic? Is a term used quite popular in SEO and Online Marketing. It can be said traffic is the result of the process of website promotion on the internet. Traffic indicators were assessed through reports of Google Analytics tool to indicate the user's traffic to a website. Traffic Unit of the session (visit). For example: 1 day, 2 day ... 2000 session.

The truth about the meaning of traffic in SEO

If your traffic is steadily high, Google will evaluate your website is a well-known and quality websites, through which the keywords related to the site will be easy to top a lot. Typically, in the major forums, they do not need to take any form of advertising on Google at all that their articles are always available in the Google top. This is explained in view of modern SEO Content is king that is. So how to get a quality content?
AND????
I CAN HELP YOU INCREASE TRAFFIC TO WEBSITE

I liked the way you explained about what is Traffic. Dothimai Can you give me some good tips how can we increase website traffic in an organic way

Traffic on roads may consist of pedestrians, ridden or herded animals, vehicles, streetcars, buses and other conveyances, either singly or together, while using the public way for purposes of travel. Traffic laws are the laws which govern traffic and regulate vehicles, while rules of the road are both the laws and the informal rules that may have developed over time to facilitate the orderly and timely flow of traffic.

Back