What is the use of webmaster tools in SEO?

Google Webmaster Tools is a sweet suite of Google SEO tools that provides data and configuration control for your site in Google. If you’re doing any SEO and you don’t find value in GWT, you either use a paid tool that re-uses GWT data or you have an untapped gold-mine.

There’s a ton you can do with GWT, but it can take a while to learn how to get great return on the time you spend with it. To that end, I’ve tried my best to assemble a meaty, practical collection of actionable tips on the reports I’ve found most useful.

Search engine webmaster tool helps you see your website as search engine sees it. The toolset gives you insights into what pages have been indexed on your site, what links are pointing to it, your most popular keywords, and much more. There are also a number of deeper insights from webmasters that can be considered for your SEO strategies.

It is hardly difficult to guess from the name itself that Google Webmaster Tools is a set of tools for webmasters. However, what you don't know right away is that this is a very useful toolset that allows you to communicate with Google and adjust many aspects of how Google sees your site, such as list the external and internal links to your site, adjust the crawl rate at which Google bot indexes your site, check the keywords users typed to land on your site, as well as the click through rate for each keyword, see your site's statistics, and many more.

Hello Dear,

- Google Webmaster tool is very important factor of SEO.
- It's many internal site audit service provide.
- Link building record & traffic record all types information Provide.
- Crawl report & Web page report display for this tool.
- It's very helpful for increase traffic.

Thanks.

With the help of Google Webmaster tool you can easily check and fix crawl errors, index and temporarily blocked website urls, insight, check, add a sitemap, external backlinks, disavow bad backlinks etc.

Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites

Automatically inform Google when you update your pages
Google Webmaster Tools provide you with detailed reports about your pages' visibility on Google. To get started, simply add and verify your site, and you'll start to see information right away
Discover your links and see how users are reaching your site
View, classify, and download comprehensive data about internal and external links to your site with our new link reporting tools.
Enhance and increase traffic to your site
Learn which queries drive traffic to your site, and see exactly how users arrive there.
Learn more at Webmaster Central
Visit Google’s Webmaster Blog, Help Center and more. Get the latest news and info on webmaster issues and browse through hundreds of frequently asked questions.

Back