What is the quickest way to index a new website on Google?

neweaver

I start a lot of new websites and I always have trouble indexing my website quickly. What is the best way to start indexing my sites quickly so I can get ranked?

The most common way they will find it is through a search. But typically, you have to wait around for the Googlebot to crawl your website and add it (or your newest content) to the Google index, before people can start finding your website in the search

Indexing is the processing of the information gathered by the Googlebot from its crawling activities. So first get crawled your site. For Crawled perpuse Submit Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools and Submit Website URL to Search Engines.

Best way to index your website fast - sitemap. Sitemaps inform search engines immediately about any changes on your site and also helps in indexing new website/url quickly, then your new website will get ranked on search engine but don't expect good rank position by it.

Post some high quality content in good article directories and take a backlink from them.
Do Forum submissions - Mention your website url as signature in forums.
Avoid reciprocal linking - Do not include other websites link in your site.
You can also buy ranking from SEOclerks.
Your site should have a clear hierarchy.
Always write your pages for your readers, not for Google.

I start a lot of new websites and I always have trouble indexing my website quickly. What is the best way to start indexing my sites quickly so I can get ranked?

When you are launching the new website, submit your website to the search engines. Make sure you are not restricting search bots from crawling your website. And set crawl frequency as Daily in XML sitemap (this doesn't guarantee that your website will be crawled daily).

After creating sitemap submit it using Google Webmaster tools that will help your website to index quicker, it is the quickest way to index your site. Other then this you can do social bookmarking on website with High DA(Domain authority) that will also help in crawling.

Thanks

Back