What is the most important in web design?

There are various elements you need to consider before designing

- website navigation
- web friendly
- mobile friendly design
- loading time
- website content
- information accessibility
- easy functionality
- call to action

Here below is 5 of the most important things for your website, and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise. Trust me, I’m right.

1) Responsive Design – Don’t know what this is? Well here is your chance to learn. Responsive design is the ability for a website to respond to whatever screen size the person is viewing your website on. For example, everyone is on smart phones these days, and a responsive website will adjust it’s current page to fit on a mobile size screen automatically without a mobile application or any other coding. So when you are looking to get a new website done, make sure it is RESPONSIVE!

2) 3 Call to Actions – Most websites have a lot of information on it, or usually information in which you would want to tell your customers or viewers to see. But what good is information if you have no call to action on the website. When we build a website, we always asks if you had my attention for 5 seconds on your website what would you want me to do? Is it to fill out a form? Is it to pick up the phone and call you? Is it to just get more information about you? Establish your call to actions and make sure they are on your website and easily accessible. BE EFFECTIVE!

3) Simple, Stupid – Let’s just get to the point, we want to keep the website simple for everyone’s sake, there is a lot of “people” in this world that don’t understand how things work, or how to navigate a website. The key to a effective website is to keep it as simple as possible, easy to navigate, and simple for people to find more information about you. Whether it is a ECommerce website, or just a information portal, simple is best. Don’t put too many pictures, don’t put too much text, and don’t use too much color.

4) Good Content – Every website should have good content on it, in order for people to easily read and comprehend. Do not post pages and pages of text, and use attorney or lawyer type words in it. You want to use content in which anyone can understand and comprehend. Not only is content important for your visitors but it is also important for Search Engine Optimization in which search engines will be able to find you based on what you are saying in your content. HIRE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER.

5) Professional Pictures – A website should always use professional pictures whether it’s having a photoshoot and hiring a photographer or using stock photos, always use the best quality pictures throughout your website, because with poor pictures, shows poor design, and that just doesn’t work well. We recommend to have new pictures taken every time we build a website that way we can get the most out of it. A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION WORDS.

Bonus) Here is a Bonus tip that I didn’t want to list above, and maybe also the most important. Your website, is also your first impression, and you never get a second chance on your first impression so make it count. In the world of Web sites, and hiring the right person, you pay for you get, and the more you pay the better it will be and the better agency you work with.

My personal recommendation is for you to pick up the phone and give us a call, because we are a nationally ranked responsive web design company, and to be honest we are the best. There I said it, and I’m not scared to say it because we are that good, and we’ll make your first impression unforgettable.

Hope this all helps, and now you know the 5 most important things for a website.

Last edited:
Back