What is the easiest way to upgrade wordpress to latest Version

skoolpi

Wordpress was installed in 2011 on one of my blog and i want to upgrade it to the latest version but do not know how to do it. There is a upgrade button on the top which becomes visible after one logins with admin but i donot know if this is the most easiest way to upgrade my wordpress or are there any other.

The reason i am not using this button is that i fear if some thing happens during upgrade i would not be able to revert back and my wordpress website or blog can become unusable. Any body with any good suggestions are welcome to please share their experience.

Dude just upgrade it with "Upgrade Button"...I upgrade wordpress via that button every time on every WP website that I own

When a new version of WordPress is available you will receive an update message in your WordPress Admin Screens. To update WordPress, click the link in this message.
There are two methods for updating - the easiest is the one-click update, which will work for most people. If it doesn't work, or you just prefer to be more hands-on, you can follow the manual update process.

Wordpress was installed in 2011 on one of my blog and i want to upgrade it to the latest version but do not know how to do it. There is a upgrade button on the top which becomes visible after one logins with admin but i donot know if this is the most easiest way to upgrade my wordpress or are there any other.

The reason i am not using this button is that i fear if some thing happens during upgrade i would not be able to revert back and my wordpress website or blog can become unusable. Any body with any good suggestions are welcome to please share their experience.

I think it is automative

As new version is released, you wil recieve the updating message after logging in admin panel. You can update your wordpress by following the massage.

Back