what is the difference between inbound links and backlinks?

Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. Also, knows as Inbound links (IBL's). The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because of some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

Outbound links are links that point to some other domain from your site. When you link out to related domains, it not only helps the search engine to understand your niche but also helps to increase the trust and quality of your site which plays a vital role in your blog's SEO.

Here is some useful info regarding inbound and outbound links:

"Inbound links or commonly known as “backlinks” are the links pointing to your site and search engines like Google like it when you have thousands of links pointing to your site but sometimes Google penalizes you for it too if you have poor quality and irrelevant backlinks pointing to your site. Yes, because you have no authority over the inbound links which others post for you. Google only likes it when relevant links point to your site but as you have no control over them you cannot control which sites point to your site. But if your content is rich with information and unique then chances are that people will link to your site and there are more chances that those links will be “dofollow” and you will get some free and targeted traffic to your site. Inbound links that are “dofollow” also increase your website’s PR and SERPs and are considered healthy for any blog or website.

Outbound links:

These are the links pointing to other websites from your website and you have more control over these links. People have different views about outbound links and many say that it is against the SEO rules and search engines can penalize you for doing this. This approach is wrong; I know Google cannot penalize me if I put a link to Google inside my post. My theory is that you should link to relevant content if it gives more information to your readers. Bloggers are of the view that you lose traffic when you put outbound links in your posts but if you share useful resources then chances are that your readers will stick to your blog and will come back in search of more useful resources. But if you do put outbound links in your posts then make sure they are pointing to relevant, original and informative content".

Another variation of internal links are Outbound links, which points to websites having a different domain. Inbound Links: Inbound links are links pointing towards your webpage. It's like someone refering your website from any webpage source other than your's.These are also called backlinks.

Another variation of internal links are Outbound links, which points to websites having a different domain. Inbound Links: Inbound links are links pointing towards your webpage. It's like someone refering your website from any webpage source other than your's.These are also called backlinks.

Inbound links pointing towards your website and backlinks means, we make a backlink on third party site for our website and getting traffic on website.

Hello Dear,

- Another variation of internal links are Outbound links, which points to sites having a different domain.
- Inbound links are links pointing towards your web-page.
- It's like someone referring your site from any web-page source other than your, These are also called backlinks.

Thanks.

I already read many opinions about the manual method is the correct but there is a big question. How Google know if you post your comments manually or by a software? also what is the difference between a link in a forum profile posted manually or posted with a software?

I think that the correct method is build the back links in the correct niche no matter is manually or by a software. If someone to know how Google make difference between a link posted by a software in the right niche for example in a forum, blog, social network or bookmark site or a link posted manually please I need to know how.

Back