what is the best platform for social networking

metricrank

I am using Facebook for social networking. But, i have many social networking site like twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Myspace, and more which one is good for social networking site

I would say Twitter is my favorite platform for social networking. I like the layout and is very easy to navigate unlike Facebook, which I have a really hard time trying to navigate through Facebook. I think Facebook is more about advertisement rather than just the social media itself.

I do have Facebook and Tumblr, but I prefer the latter. I'm into photography so Tumblr is a great site to share my works, although nothing major or professional. Majority of my friends in Tumblr are those I have not met in person. Thet're not even Filipinos. But because of our love in photography, we became friends.

Twitter is best for us, sometimes getting retweets and replies from popular people. Facebook is good if you have a lot of followers who interact, but if you're a lone wolf and want to get some good content retweeted then Twitter is good.

Facebook is great for keeping in touch with family and friends, but I prefer Reddit for exchanging ideas on a variety of topics.

For now my main platform is Facebook. It's what most other people use and that's what sells a social network. hopefully something new comes in soon though. Facebook is getting a bit too big and powerful for me.

Facebook and Twitter are the best to use for social media marketing. Other social media sites are just there to bring about a healthy competition but do serve little for their purpose. And maybe LinkedIn also can help to interact with people that have the same professional interests as you.

Back