What is the best phone released in 2014?

AmYy

In your opinion, which one has the best options and resolution? Share your experiences here!

Although it hasn't been fully released yet, the OnePlus One looks promising. It runs CyanogenMod so it's extremely customisable and the hardware is also pretty powerful. The screen resolution is great also. The price is pretty good for what you get, only $299 for the 16GB model. I also like the Nexus 5, although some people complain that the battery life doesn't last very long.

I was a bit underwhelmed with the design of the Galaxy S5, but apparently it is causing more of a fiasco than I would have thought. Samsung has already ousted the guy who headed up the design of it, due to the lackluster response to the new model. It was a bit too much like previous models, imo, but it wasn't hideously ugly either. I am kind of surprised at some of the backlash that it got upon it's release - with people nitpicking about the tiniest little things.

I don't think a phone *has* to be made of metal in order to be considered a "premium" phone or a "high quality" exterior. In fact, one of the previous Samsung clamshell phones I had several years ago which was made in a Magnesium alloy frame had all sorts of problems with losing signals because of the metal casing, to the point where they had to re-release the model in a plastic frame. The iPhones have also had their fair share of interference problems due to the metal casings. Not to mention metal cases dent and scratch and chip a *lot* easier. I would much rather have a more durable, nice looking, plastic case, such as the Kevlar based ones Motorola was using on some of their phones. Give me some Kevlar and some Gorilla Glass with a few metal buttons and I'm thrilled.

But back to the Galaxy S5, it looks like some retailers are already trying to unload it - Best Buy just started an offer where you can get it for $50 if you turn in your old phone - so that sounds like too good of a deal to pass up.

Google Nexus 4:
MOTO X
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
HTC Desire 816
Gionee Elife E7
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
Nokia Lumia 720
Blackberry Z10
MOTO G
MOTO E

These alla Are Latest Released Cell Phone ! You can take any one among of them !

I think the best phone released so far in this 2014 is the Nokia Lumia530 or the iPhone6. The phone boasts an amazing collection of smart features, a nice technological move since Microsoft took off Nokia. With a speed of HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, this is a bomb for electronic trading and a captivating mobile alternative for scalpers due to connection pace. Also with a display of TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Metatrader would be a nice collection on it. I really appreciate this product.

Back