What is the age for a gym?

To begin muscle building one has to be more than 18 years. Because if a person starts going to gym earlier in his life he disturbs his body growth.

It might get controversial but I'd say that you should be eighteen at least. I started when I was twenty or so. Without using hcg or something like this. Now I am a bit older and I do use hcg but because I know exactly how to use it in my case.

Age matters nothing. What really matters is your health. I'm over 40 and I go to the gym and also I see there people who hit their 60 and more. Some of them use igf-1 lr3 for sale for better bodybuilding process.

Age matters nothing. What really matters is your health. I'm over 40 and I go to the gym and also I see there people who hit their 60 and more. Some of them use igf-1 lr3 for sale for better bodybuilding process.

I agree with you, age is really not a hindrance. the main thing is how you feel. Sport makes us stronger and healthier, it's a good investment in your body.

Yes you can join gym now. I also joined the gym at 16 and was 65 kg (very thin then). Just remember one thing dude, everyone started somewhere and people often forget who they were once, just a beginner. Ignore everyone just start, it will take some time to gain weight. Initially you’ll lose weight but don’t worry. Eat Right, Sleep Right, Workout Right. Now I workout at home, I have olympic barbell from https://sportstopics.com/best-olympic-barbell/ and set of dumbbells. This is enough for me.

Back