What is SEO mean ?

Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques, and tactics used to increase the number of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) -- including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines.
There are two kinds of SEO
1. On page Optimization
2. Off Page Optimization
As well as
There are three types of SEO
Black Hat SEO
White Hat SEO
Grey Hat SEO
Search engine optimization is very important for those people who just started their own online business website or store. It's very useful to do popular your e-commerce website. If you know more about SEO then your website will be popular more. I hope you find out your best knowledge about SEO through India's best e-commerce solution provider.

Search Engine Optimization is a visitors to a website with a high rank And Best search results This page
SEO = There are two types: on-page optimization and off-page optimization

Last edited:
As I know that SEO techniques have 2 parts, that are:
1. On page SEO
2. Off page SEO

With Off page SEO, we have many ways to do, and here i know some ways as listed below

1. Forum Posting.
2. Directory Submission.
3. Article submission (Articles needs to provide)
4. Web 2.0 (Articles needs to provide)
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Search engine submit lac
7. Blog Comment
8. Ping
9. Wiki links
10. Guest Posting
11. Classified Posting etc

On-Page Search Engine Optimisation
1. Page Titles
2. Meta Descriptions
3. Meta Tags
4. URL Structure
5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
6. Keyword Density
7. Image SEO
8. Internal Linking

I hope this helps.

SEO is short for search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (SERP) — including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.

Back