what is rule of seo...?

SEO is actually performed to make the website rank well in search engine by increasing the constant flow of natural traffic. Search Engine Optimization uses two types technique for web site ranking, 1)on page 2) off page
On page is process of effort that we take in defining keyword, Meta tags, content duplication, domain, title etc which have to follow while developing site.
Off page is process of effort that we take in marketing our i.e. bringing maximum follower to site using marketing technique 1)bookmarking 2)forum posting 3) classified 4)article posting, 5)social networking

The vast majority of our customers assume that watchword stuffing is all that is engaged with site improvement. We think your site is potentially the minimum essential piece of your SEO technique thus we thought we'd give our 3 brilliant principles of website design enhancement here for all to find with a specific end goal to put that paradox to bed for good.

As I know that SEO techniques have 2 parts, that are:
1. On page SEO
2. Off page SEO

With Off page SEO, we have many ways to do, and here i know some ways as listed below
1. Forum Posting.
2. Directory Submission.
3. Article submission (Articles needs to provide)
4. Web 2.0 (Articles needs to provide)
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Search engine submit lac
7. Blog Comment
8. Ping
9. Wiki links
10. Guest Posting
11. Classified Posting etc

On-Page Search Engine Optimisation
1. Page Titles
2. Meta Descriptions
3. Meta Tags
4. URL Structure
5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
6. Keyword Density
7. Image SEO
8. Internal Linking

I hope this helps.

Rules of SEO

Rule of SEO do not copyright contents and do not repeat duplicate submissions maintenance quality content for more clarification you can visit us "InfoFactors"

Most of our clients presume that keyword stuffing is all that's involved in search engine optimisation. We think your website is possibly the least important part of your SEO strategy and so we thought we'd provide our 7 golden rules of seo here for all to see in order to put that fallacy to bed for good.

7 SEO Rules Every Marketer Should Know

1. Never Abuse Keywords

2. Don’t Compete for Crowded Keywords

3. Create Unique Content

4. Don’t Use Low-Quality Links

5. Update Your Site on a Regular Basis

6. Follow Google’s On-Site Optimization Guidelines

7. Keep an Eye on Your Site Speed

Longer articles, between 1,200 to 1,500 words, perform better in search, on average, Laetsch says. “It's significantly different than it was two or three years ago, when 300 words was a pretty long page. Longer articles are getting more traffic, and they're ranking higher in SEO, especially for competitive terms.

Back