What is regarded as the Best Social Media Marketing campaign of 2014?

All the three sites Facebook, g+ & Twitter are best Social Site. Every site has its own importance, own awareness.Facebook and Google plus are both pretty awesome, but Facebook is leading the market.

As per My view, Facebook is good.Facebook that facebook has a bigger audience.Generally People are more active on Facebook, so if contents are good it will reach to maximum people hence Facebook is good.

And one more thing, Facebook contain more features then twitter .Facebook has a option to make groups with your friends and twitter does not contain this feature. Finding friends is easier on Facebook than twitter.So prior to above benefits, I would said, Facebook is the best social networking site ever.Facebook is the most widely used network, but Google+ isn't far behind either

Marketing on Facebook is far more expensive than marketing on Google+.

At the conclusion, The best network is the one you can utilize best with regards to your cost constraints and your product.

Warning: No offense mate, I love him too and I belong to no party.

To me the best and well organized Social Media Campaign is "Vote for Modi" a Social Media effort taken by BJP (or Modi personally) but it was simply amazing and each and every Social Media Marketer has something to learn from Modi's Facebook and other Social Media pages. Besides the other parties of India rarely used Social Media and in country that has one of the largest users on Social Media it is critical to be active (& effective) on Social Media.

Back